In this tour you will go on a one hour snowmobile ride to the top of Mýrdalsjökull glacier.
The perfect lenght of time for first-timers and individuals looking for breathtaking view and experience.
You will drive the south coast of Iceland to the base by the glacier.
A valid drivers license is required to drive a snowmobile.
- Drive the south coast of Iceland to the base by the glacier.
- Þorvaldseyri Volcanic Eruption Center, learn about the Eyjafjallajökull (E15) historical volcanic eruption in 2010 (admission fee included over the summer)
- At the base you are provided with warm overall clothing, helmets and safety instructions given by your guide.
- In some cases, a super jeep transport to the glacier, depending on weather conditions.
- One hour snowmobile ride that takes you to the top of the glacier, providing excellent views and the experience of driving the snowmobile.
- You get an option to take pictures as well experience the frozen desert that the Mýrdalsjökull glacier is.