Enjoy the hunt for the northern lights on a deluxe tour!
When conditions allow then they head out to search for the Northern Lights, or Aurora Borealis
On the deluxe tour then there is a limit to the group size, having no more than 16 passengers on a small coach. The coach has warm blankets aboard and a tripod that you can use.
On the tour there will be Icelandic pastry and warm drinks to get a bit of warmth into you during the cold night.
NOTE: Dress extremely well, preferably in layers. Bring a hat and gloves and wear thick socks.
- The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon. Sightings can not be guaranteed even if the tour is operated
- We decide after 17:00 every day if conditions are favourable to operate the tour. Please call us at +354 5511166 on the day you are booked on to see if the tour is running that day
- Pictures do not always reflect actual experience/sightings
- If no northern lights are seen, we will offer you the trip again for free!
- If you book a northern lights bus tour but conditions do not allow us to run the tour during your stay, you will receive a full refund.
- Please note that if the tour is cancelled or if you don’t see any lights you will need to reschedule your tour as soon as possible by calling or e-mailing Sterna Travel (the tour operator) at +354 551-1166.